On Saturday, June 9th, the Port will be full of activities for the whole family to celebrate the day of the marinas
Activities of the Marina Day
Sports and Nautical Activities:
- Second hand market of boats and nautical items from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Facing the Capitania Tower – Bases of participation
- Cleaning the bottom of the dock “Immersion against marine waste” from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Capitania Tower Zone. Form of volunteers
- Free departures in kayaks and sailboats at the Adapted Sailing School from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Discounts on boat rentals in Surcando Mothers from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 5 PM to 7 PM.
- Exhibition and visits of the yachts of Surcando Mares from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Free experiences with electric vehicles organized by Eric Zobel from 11am to 1pm and from 5pm to 7pm.
- Free outings on water scooter, EX DELUXE model from Yamaha, from 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Yamaha Jet Centrer Sitges. (15 min maximum per person / client)
- Free seafront trips to Navega Sin Titulo and Eric Boats from 6pm to 8pm.
Contests and draws:
- Children’s drawing contest – Bases of participation.
- Draw of two free 30-minute tours on a water motorcycle for 2 people, organized by Yamaha Jet Center Sitges.
- Concert “Sweet and Soul Kids” from the Express Art School at 11am. Facing the Capitania Tower.
- Cultural tour guided by the Port of Sitges at 12 o’clock. Start in front of the Capitania Tower.
- Workshop of knots mariners at 1:00 p.m. Facing the Capitania Tower.
Exhibitions and Conferences:
- Exhibition of fishing utensils at the Headquarters of the Fishermen’s Association of Sitges of San Elm from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. + info
- Garbí Room of the Hotel Port Sitges: Exhibitions from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Conferences at 5 p.m.
- “La Mar de Plástics” project in collaboration with the Center d’Estudis del Mar + info
- “Caretta a la Vista” project in collaboration with the Center d’Estudis del Mar + info
- Project “Review of the underwater archaeological chart of Sitges” in collaboration with the Sitges Heritage Consortium + info
- Project “La Falconera del s.XXI” in collaboration with the Parc del Garraf
- Copes de benvinguda: La Taberna del Puerto, Le Bistro de Pierre, Magoa, Rosario.
- Special menu “Marina Day”: Bocana Fussion Harbor Club, El Cafè de la Plata, La Pizzería del Puerto, Rosario, Villa Marina.
- Mojitos at € 5: Café de la Plata, Taska del Navegante, Nirvana.
- Caipiroska for € 5: La Pizzería del Puerto.
- Mojitos de sabores € 6: Sea You (Strawberry, Banana, Coconut, Kiwi, Mango, Watermelon, Ginger and Pa