On Saturday, Weekend at end of first week in June, the Port is full of activities for the whole family to celebrate the day of the marinas
Activities of the Marina Day
Sports and Nautical Activities:
- Second hand market of boats and nautical items from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Facing the Capitania Tower – Bases of participation
- Cleaning the bottom of the dock “Immersion against marine waste” from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Capitania Tower Zone. Form of volunteers
- Free departures in kayaks and sailboats at the Adapted Sailing School from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Discounts on boat rentals in Surcando Mothers from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and from 5 PM to 7 PM.
- Exhibition and visits of the yachts of Surcando Mares from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Free experiences with electric vehicles organized by Eric Zobel from 11am to 1pm and from 5pm to 7pm.
- Free outings on water scooter, EX DELUXE model from Yamaha, from 12:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Yamaha Jet Centrer Sitges. (15 min maximum per person / client)
- Free seafront trips to Navega Sin Titulo and Eric Boats from 6pm to 8pm.
Contests and draws:
- Children’s drawing contest – Bases of participation.
- Draw of two free 30-minute tours on a water motorcycle for 2 people, organized by Yamaha Jet Center Sitges.
- Concert “Sweet and Soul Kids” from the Express Art School at 11am. Facing the Capitania Tower.
- Cultural tour guided by the Port of Sitges at 12 o’clock. Start in front of the Capitania Tower.
- Workshop of knots mariners at 1:00 p.m. Facing the Capitania Tower.
Exhibitions and Conferences:
- Exhibition of fishing utensils at the Headquarters of the Fishermen’s Association of Sitges of San Elm from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. + info
- Garbí Room of the Hotel Port Sitges: Exhibitions from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Conferences at 5 p.m.
- “La Mar de Plástics” project in collaboration with the Center d’Estudis del Mar + info
- “Caretta a la Vista” project in collaboration with the Center d’Estudis del Mar + info
- Project “Review of the underwater archaeological chart of Sitges” in collaboration with the Sitges Heritage Consortium + info
- Project “La Falconera del s.XXI” in collaboration with the Parc del Garraf
- Copes de benvinguda: La Taberna del Puerto, Le Bistro de Pierre, Magoa, Rosario.
- Special menu “Marina Day”: Bocana Fussion Harbor Club, El Cafè de la Plata, La Pizzería del Puerto, Rosario, Villa Marina.
- Mojitos at € 5: Café de la Plata, Taska del Navegante, Nirvana.
- Caipiroska for € 5: La Pizzería del Puerto.
- Mojitos de sabores € 6: Sea You (Strawberry, Banana, Coconut, Kiwi, Mango, Watermelon, Ginger and Pa